Saturday, December 09, 2006

Dan Sheridan CBOE webcast, a must see!!!

I have been watching Dan's free webcast series at the CBOE Learning Center and am plugging the series here.

The two topics that stand out the most in my mind (I am about 75% thru the series) are:

How to pick good calendar spared candidates and why large skews may be a bad thing?

How to creatively adjust your vanilla iron condors or butterflies? (in ways that I have never thought of before)

To pick up the rest of the golden nuggets......u will have to view the series yourself. Even if u are a seasoned trader, the guy is a riot to watch, he is a natural in front of the camera.

Registration is all free at the CBOE Learning Center.

Oh, if u see Dan ask him if I can get a free mentoring course for myself ;-)

No comments: